Gerbil Mega Blend
Gerbil Mega Blend
500g OR 1.5kg pack (save 20%!)
-About The Packaging-
The packaging is biodegradable & compostable.
-About The Product-
- Natural muesli alternative for Mongolian gerbils
- Nutritious, delicious blend with 39 natural ingredients!
Providing a diet for which mimics what your gerbils would be consuming in nature is very important. In nature, Mongolian gerbils are known to consume the seeds of various grasses and plants, as well as herbs, grains and roots. Occasionally they eat certain types of berries. Gerbils are not actually true herbivorous animals, in the wild they would be eating insects and their larvae. This mix is suitable for the staple of their diet, however they should also be regularly fed a source of protein in the form of insects (e.g dried mealworm, dried silkworm pupae & dried shrimp). Ensure you offer fresh vegetables regularly.
Canary Seed, White Millet, Safflower Seed, Organic Oat Groat, Niger Seed, Red Millet, Organic Barley Flake, Flaked Pea, Organic Barley Groat, Organic Sesame Seed, Perennial Ryegrass Seed, Organic Flax Seed, Dill Seed, Cocksfoot Grass Seed, Fennel Seed, Organic Spelt Groat, Organic Buckwheat Flake, Striped Sunflower Seed, Organic Buckwheat Groat, Organic Pumpkin Seed, Raspberry Leaf, Calendula Flower, Organic Quinoa, Organic Amaranth, Goji Berry, Organic Walnut, Hazelnut Leaf, Echinacea, Chamomile, Nettle Leaf, Hibiscus Petal, Organic Hemp Seed, Dandelion Root, Yarrow, Blackberry Leaf, Dandelion Leaf, Plantain, Lemon Balm & Peppermint.
- Approximately 1 tbsp / day per gerbil
- Weigh your gerbil regularly, and alter the quantity if necessary
- Please note: gerbils will usually leave the outer shell of the seeds, so the bowl may still look full, but it is likely they have just left the outer layer.