Gerbil Mega Blend
Gerbil Mega Blend
500g OR 1.5kg pack (save 20%!)
-About The Packaging-
The packaging is biodegradable & compostable.
-About The Product-
- Natural muesli alternative for Mongolian gerbils
- Nutritious, delicious blend with 39 natural ingredients!
Providing a diet for which mimics what your gerbils would be consuming in nature is very important. In nature, Mongolian gerbils are known to consume the seeds of various grasses and plants, as well as herbs, grains and roots. Occasionally they eat certain types of berries. Gerbils are not actually true herbivorous animals, in the wild they would be eating insects and their larvae. This mix is suitable for the staple of their diet, however they should also be regularly fed a source of protein in the form of insects (e.g dried mealworm, dried silkworm pupae & dried shrimp). Ensure you offer fresh vegetables regularly.
Canary Seed, Safflower Seed, Organic Oat, Niger Seed, Red Millet, Yellow Millet, Organic Barley Flake, Barley, Organic Sesame Seed, Perennial Ryegrass Seed, Dill Seed, Organic Flax Seed, Fennel Seed, Cocksfoot Grass Seed, Organic Spelt, Organic Buckwheat, Flaked Pea, Organic Pumpkin Seed, Striped Sunflower Seed, Organic Quinoa, Organic Buckwheat Flake, Calendula Flower, Raspberry Leaf, Organic Amaranth, Organic Hemp Seed, Goji Berry, Organic Walnut, Echinacea, Chamomile, Nettle Leaf, Hibiscus Petal, Hazelnut Leaf, Blackberry Leaf, Yarrow, Dandelion Leaf, Dandelion Root, Plantain, Lemon Balm & Mint.
- Approximately 1 tbsp / day per gerbil
- Weigh your gerbil regularly, and alter the quantity if necessary
- Please note: gerbils will usually leave the outer shell of the seeds, so the bowl may still look full, but it is likely they have just left the outer layer.