Syrian Mega Blend
Syrian Hamster Mega Blend
500g OR 1.5kg pack (save 20%!)
-About The Packaging-
The packaging is biodegradable & compostable.
-About The Product-
- Natural muesli alternative for Syrian hamsters
- Nutritious, delicious blend with 35 natural ingredients!
Providing a diet for which mimics what your Syrian hamster would be consuming in nature is very important. In nature, Syrian hamsters are known to consume various grains, seeds and plants. Syrian hamsters are not actually true herbivorous animals, in the wild they would be eating insects and their larvae. This mix is suitable for the staple of their diet, however they should also be regularly fed a source of protein in the form of insects (e.g dried mealworm, dried silkworm pupae & dried shrimp).
Ensure you offer fresh vegetables regularly.
Organic Oat Groat, Safflower Seed, Organic Barley, Canary Seed, Organic Barley Flake, Organic Spelt Groat, Organic Buckwheat, Organic Sesame Seed, Red Millet, Yellow Millet, Flaked Pea, Organic Flax Seed, Dill Seed, Organic Fennel Seed, Organic Quinoa, Organic Pumpkin Seed, Striped Sunflower Seed, Organic Buckwheat Flake, Calendula Flower, Raspberry Leaf, Dandelion Root, Organic Walnut, Organic Amaranth, Organic Hemp Seed, Echinacea, Chamomile, Nettle Leaf, Hibiscus Petal, Birch Leaf, Blackberry Leaf, Yarrow, Dandelion Leaf, Plantain, Lemon Balm & Mint.
- Approximately 1 tbsp / day per Syrian hamster
- Weigh your Syrian hamster regularly, and alter the quantity if necessary
- Please note: hamsters will usually leave the outer shell of the seeds, so the bowl may still look full, but it is likely they have just left the outer layer.