Syrian Mega Blend
Syrian Hamster Mega Blend
500g OR 1.5kg pack (save 20%!)
-About The Packaging-
The packaging is biodegradable & compostable.
-About The Product-
- Natural muesli alternative for Syrian hamsters
- Nutritious, delicious blend with 35 natural ingredients!
Providing a diet for which mimics what your Syrian hamster would be consuming in nature is very important. In nature, Syrian hamsters are known to consume various grains, seeds and plants. Syrian hamsters are not actually true herbivorous animals, in the wild they would be eating insects and their larvae. This mix is suitable for the staple of their diet, however they should also be regularly fed a source of protein in the form of insects (e.g dried mealworm, dried silkworm pupae & dried shrimp).
Ensure you offer fresh vegetables regularly.
Organic Oat Groat, Safflower Seed, Organic Barley Groat, Canary Seed, Organic Barley Flake, Flaked Pea, White Millet, Organic Spelt Groat, Organic Sesame Seed, Red Millet, Organic Buckwheat Groat, Organic Flax Seed, Dill Seed, Organic Quinoa, Fennel Seed, Organic Buckwheat Flake, Striped Sunflower Seed, Organic Pumpkin Seed, Raspberry Leaf, Calendula Flower, Organic Amaranth, Organic Walnut, Hazelnut Leaf, Echinacea, Chamomile, Nettle Leaf, Hibiscus Petal, Organic Hemp Seed, Dandelion Root, Yarrow, Blackberry Leaf, Dandelion Leaf, Plantain, Lemon Balm & Peppermint.
- Approximately 1 tbsp / day per Syrian hamster
- Weigh your Syrian hamster regularly, and alter the quantity if necessary
- Please note: hamsters will usually leave the outer shell of the seeds, so the bowl may still look full, but it is likely they have just left the outer layer.